Tyres for CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512.
2004 - 2013
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 199 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1764 kg on the front axle and 1984 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 7.0 V8 512 engine which is a v8 engine producing 512 hp for a capacity of 7011 cc.
- CHEVROLET Corvette Z06 7.0 V8 512 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.