Tyres for CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316.
2011 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2646 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.6 V6 316 engine which is a v6 engine producing 316 hp for a capacity of 3564 cc.
- CHEVROLET Camaro Coupe 3.6 V6 316 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.