Tyres for CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 149 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2161 kg on the front axle and 2579 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 275 engine which is a petrol engine producing 275 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- CHEVROLET Camaro Convertible 2.0 L 275 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the C1 marking have been specially developed for CHEVROLET brand vehicles.