Tyres for CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 149 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 794 kg on the front axle and 1102 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 150 engine which is a producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- CATERHAM S7 Compétition 2.0 150 is a sports car.