Tyres for BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 218 mph.
- Coupe vehicles such as your BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.2 V12 biturbo 789 engine which is a v12 petrol engine equipped with twin turbos producing 789 hp for a capacity of 6233 cc.
- BRABUS 800 Rocket 6.2 V12 biturbo 789 is an executive car.