Tyres for BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116.
1995 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 121 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1698 kg on the front axle and 1687 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 116 engine which is a petrol engine producing 116 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- BMW Z3 Roadster 1.8 L 116 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.