Tyres for BMW Z1 2.5 L 170
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW Z1 2.5 L 170. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW Z1 2.5 L 170.
1988 - 1992
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW Z1 2.5 L 170 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 142 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1400 kg on the front axle and 1653 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your BMW Z1 2.5 L 170 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 L 170 engine which is a petrol engine producing 170 hp for a capacity of 2494 cc.
- BMW Z1 2.5 L 170 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.