Tyres for BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360.
2000 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1940 kg on the front axle and 2249 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 L 360 engine which is a petrol engine producing 360 hp for a capacity of 3246 cc.
- BMW (E46) M3 CSL 3.2 L 360 is a large family car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.