Tyres for BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195.
1986 - 1991
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1742 kg on the front axle and 1907 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 L 195 engine which is a petrol engine producing 194 hp for a capacity of 2266 cc.
- BMW (E30) M3 2.3 L 195 is a large family car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.