Tyres for BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231)
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231). Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231).
1997 - 2004
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your BMW (E39) Touring before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- On BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231) the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 152 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2260 kg on the front axle and 2811 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231) are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 530i (3.0 L 231) engine which is a petrol engine producing 231 hp for a capacity of 2979 cc.
- BMW (E39) Touring 530i (3.0 L 231) is an executive car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.