Tyres for BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150)
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150). Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150).
1997 - 2004
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150) the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 132 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2205 kg on the front axle and 2811 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150) are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 520i (2.0 L 150) engine which is a petrol engine producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1991 cc.
- BMW (E39) Touring 520i (2.0 L 150) is an executive car.
- Tyres with the * marking have been specially developed for BMW brand vehicles.