Tyres for BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426.
1991 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 168 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3527 kg on the front axle and 3527 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.75 V8 Turbo 426 engine which is a v8 turbo petrol engine producing 426 hp for a capacity of 6791 cc.
- BENTLEY Continental R 6.75 V8 Turbo 426 is an executive car.