Tyres for BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 194 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3417 kg on the front axle and 3219 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.0 W12 560 engine which is a w12 engine producing 560 hp for a capacity of 5998 cc.
- BENTLEY Continental Flying Spur 6.0 W12 560 is an executive car.