Tyres for AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265.
1997 - 2000
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2535 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.7 V6 265 engine which is a v6 engine producing 265 hp for a capacity of 2671 cc.
- AUDI S4 Avant Quattro 2.7 V6 265 is a large family car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.