Tyres for AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550.
2007 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 198 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2050 kg on the front axle and 2414 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 5.2 V10 550 engine which is a v10 engine producing 549 hp for a capacity of 5204 cc.
- AUDI R8 V10 Plus 5.2 V10 550 is a sports car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.