Tyres for AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220.
1980 - 1991
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 146 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2205 kg on the front axle and 2183 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.2 L 220 engine which is a petrol engine producing 220 hp for a capacity of 2226 cc.
- AUDI Quattro 2.2 L 220 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.