Tyres for AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326.
2002 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3131 kg on the front axle and 2844 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.2 TDI 326 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 326 hp for a capacity of 4134 cc.
- AUDI A8 Quattro 4.2 TDI 326 is an executive car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.