Tyres for AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255.
2006 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 150 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2623 kg on the front axle and 2866 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 FSI 255 engine which is a petrol engine for the volkswagen group producing 256 hp for a capacity of 3123 cc.
- AUDI A6 Allroad Quattro 3.2 FSI 255 is an executive car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.