Tyres for AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105.
2008 - 2012
Approved sizes for summer tyres ?
Approved sizes for winter tyres ?
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 112 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2238 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 TDI 105 engine which is a turbo diesel injection engine producing 105 hp for a capacity of 1598 cc.
- AUDI A3 1.6 TDI 105 is a compact family car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.