Tyres for AUDI 80 1.9 D 68
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for AUDI 80 1.9 D 68. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your AUDI 80 1.9 D 68.
1987 - 1991
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On AUDI 80 1.9 D 68 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 103 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1940 kg on the front axle and 1764 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your AUDI 80 1.9 D 68 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 D 68 engine which is a diesel engine producing 68 hp for a capacity of 1896 cc.
- AUDI 80 1.9 D 68 is a large family car.
- Tyres with AO and RO1 markings have been specially developed for AUDI brand vehicles.