Tyres for ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333.
1995 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 175 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2028 kg on the front axle and 2469 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.6 L 333 engine which is a petrol engine producing 333 hp for a capacity of 4619 cc.
- ALPINA B 8 Coupe (E36) 4.6 L 333 is a large family car.