Tyres for ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150.
1994 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2147 kg on the front axle and 1764 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 T.Spark 150 engine which is a in line 4 cylinder petrol engine specific to alfa romeo producing 150 hp for a capacity of 1970 cc.
- ALFA ROMEO Spider 2.0 T.Spark 150 is a small hatchback.