Tyres for ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200.
2005 - 2010
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 146 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2315 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 T 200 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 200 hp for a capacity of 1742 cc.
- ALFA ROMEO Brera 1.8 T 200 is a small hatchback.